This servo product uses an all metal gear reduction system with ball bearings on the output shaft. The RC PWM control signal input makes this servo a drop-in for full scale model and remote robotics applications. The robust, weather-resistant aluminum center housing makes the unit rugged enough for the rigors of hobby usage and the factory environment.
- Torque output is 700 oz*in
- Uses standard 5VDC PWM servo command signal
- 60 degrees travel in 0.13 seconds @ full voltage
- 180 degrees total travel capable if given extended range input signal
- All metal gears
- Comes in two voltages: 12VDC version and 8.4VDC version which will run on 5VDC
- Ball bearings on both ends of output shaft
- Includes CNC machined aluminum output horn
- Weight: 158 grams
There are no reviews yet.